FORD FIESTA ST 1.6T | PERON 3.5" Sports Cat Downpipe
PERON are proud to introduce our new and improved Super Stock 3.5'' Turbo Sports Cat Downpipe now featuring an increased loading for improved emissions efficiency on a cold engine start.
Manufactured in-house from 100% T304 stainless steel including flanges, flexible section and lambda bosses. This unique downpipe utilises an 89mm elbow mated to 127mm Motorsport catalyst which then transitions to 76mm pipe work to a CNC 76mm 2 bolt flange arrangement.
If you are looking to maximise the power from your stock location factory or hybrid turbo Fiesta ST look no further than this beautifully robotic TIG welded downpipe.
To maximise the performance of this component a PERON STG 2 calibration is required for use with the stock turbocharger; this will also remove any engine management lights.
- 100% T304 stainless steel construction including flanges and lambda bosses
- 200 cell larger 127mm catalyst rated to 350+bhp
- Direct bolt-on to factory turbo or hybrid (reducer included for stock exhaust)
- Reduces unwanted back pressure and reduces exhaust gas temperatures
- Will work with factory cat-back or 70 / 76mm aftermarket cat-back exhaust system
- PERON proven to make over 200whp* and 296lbft* on the factory turbocharger with the STG2 TUNE and supporting hardware
- PERON proven to make 240whp* on thePERON Super Stock V1 Turbocharger
- Designed, manufactured and durability tested in England on our Fiesta ST demo car
Developed to work on all EU Spec Ford Fiesta ST 1.6T
* Figures stated were achieved using a Dynojet Dyno using the PERON Development vehicle.
Total Amount Payable£1762.86
We Also Recommend