Ford Focus ST250 MK3 | Hybrid Turbo Superstock Billet X | VUDU
We have produced a 300+ whp hybrid turbocharger for the Ford Focus ST250 MK3. This kit works with the OEM Ford Focus ST250 ECU and is a direct fit no modification required it is totally stock location on the Focus head with new turbine housing.
VUDU Super Stock Billet X Turbocharger™
- Huge Billet X K24 40Lb/min (61.98/49.62) compressor wheel with extended tip
- Turbine wheel upgrade to K04 50/44.5. 7 degree cutback to turbine exducer for higher flow capacity
- CNC machining of compressor and turbine housing to fit the larger wheels
- Fitment of our motorsport 360 thrust bearing for higher boost capacity
- Porting of wastegate hole for greater boost control @ higher RPM
- Flowing of the turbine housing inlet to allow higher throughput
- Flowing of compressor cover inlet
- Fitment of the new Turbosmart IWG75 fully adjustable actuator with matched spring pre-set preload.
The VUDU Focus ST250 MK3 Super Stock Billet X Turbocharger™ requires more airflow than the stock intake and exhaust can provide. Making this turbo an ideal solution for people already running a full Bolt-On Focus ST, maximum performance is achieved when combined with other upgrades such as a Airtec Intercooler, ITG Intake system, the new VUDU Downpipe and Milltek Exhaust along with the mandatory ECU upgrade.
See below video of this turbo in action on our 2000hp Hub dyno.
As you can see the Focus ST250 Hybrid not only looks fantastic but pulls great figures safely on the stock internals. See below the results before and after using the Focus ST250 Hybrid Super Stock.
Finance Representative Example
Total Amount Payable£1762.86
Cost of Loan£285.20
Deposit to Pay£874.00
Total Amount Payable£1,450.00
Number of Monthly Payments36
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions. To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Apply For Finance" as your payment option where you can complete the application form online.
We Also Recommend